Saturday, April 18, 2009

INSTEAD OF THIS...I GOT THIS...

For about 2-3 months I spent morning, noon and night searching for the perfect square rainshower head and lever handle. Finally I find it!! Of course, I ordered it immediately! I liked it even more when I finally received it. And off to Puerto Rico it went! So when I got to the house I ran straight to the bathroom and you can imagine my surprise when I do not see this...


...But this!! Immediately my hands started to shake and i set out to find who was responsible, and why. And of course when I found the plumber and asked him what the problem was, he politely advised that we were missing a part and he had just (that very day) received the faucet and was unaware that we would need the extra part. That is after of course I had been told "no worries ees fine!" a month and a half earlier.

So after they (being the contractors) order and receive the part (2wks approx) they will then have to remove a number of tiles around the faucet and attach the piece and replace the tiles!
Hopefully it will not take that long and I pray it is completely seamless!!
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...say what??!!